Book one or a series of sessions with me to discuss your business and be accountable for your performance.
Who is the sessions for:
The sessions are aimed at owner-managed Limited Companies, at any stage of development. You may have specific goals or tasks in mind, need an advisor or just want someone to be accountable to.
Here are a few reasons why you might need my help:
- You've started your business but have no idea how you are performing.
- You have no bookkeeping or accounting system in place and your finances feel a bit out of control.
- You'd like to talk to someone each month about your business to help understand the numbers and support decision-making.
- You need to let HMRC know what your business is doing but don't know where to begin.
- You would like help becoming B-Corp certified, looking at your financial performance alongside your impact on society and the environment.
If one of these scenarios describes your needs, you're in the right place!
How does it work:
Meetings can be held in person or via Zoom at a time to suit you. They can take up to 90 minutes. Following the meeting, I will send you a summary with key points and possible next steps. We can agree on follow up sessions and work, as required.
Price is per session, including a follow up report that will be sent via email.
Once you have placed your order, I will be in touch to arrange our initial meeting, either via Zoom or in person, depending on your location.
If you would like to discuss the service before buying, please